Life's Tributes

Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Helena!

Baby, baby. My baby just turned 3 years old. Next thing I know I have to start planning for her wedding.
Not yet anyway. Just took 2 weeks to plan her birthday party. After 3 birthday cakes, 2 parties, 1 dinner and 43 party packs later, she is finally 3 years old and I am all caked out.
I was just recalling the day that I went into the hospital at 6.50am with abdominal cramps 3 years ago. I was not due for another 3 weeks. At 10am when my doctor told me that it was gonna be my "labor day", I lost my appetite. I waited and waited until 8.32pm, after more than 13 hours later Helena came into the world.
Well, we had her birthday party at One U's Kid's Sports & Gym place with 17 other kids and 30 adults. It was paradise for the kids with a playland for them to monkey around, entertainer, food and BIRTHDAY CAKE! I was pooped by the time the kids left and me to get home. After a short rest, it was time for family dinner again.
And the next day it was a party at her daycare. There was another cake and more party packs and of course more kids.
My little precious is growing up too fast and I want to be with her every step she takes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger Lepak said…

    "All caked out" hahaha that's a good one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home